My General English lessons will help you to navigate everyday situations, conversations in various social settings and travelling interactions. As a highly communicative person who has visited and worked in over 30 countries I bring five essential competencies to the table to facilitate successful communication:
- linguistic: I am an expert in the structure and usage of language.
- analytic: I assess language output according to the relevance of the situation and the communicative goal.
- discursive: I adapt communication styles according to this analysis to create meaningful and relevant interaction.
- intercultural: I apply international experience and scientific research outcomes to foster cross-cultural communication.
- didactic: I know how to teach this knowledge so students can put it into practice.
How can I book lessons?
- Book a free trial lesson via the online system.
- Think about your goal: What do you want to achieve by taking lessons?
- Take the excellent written placement test by the British Council. Bring your results to your trial lesson.
- During the trial we’ll get to know each other so you can see if I’m the right fit for your. I’ll evaluate your spoken language skills and determine your needs and wishes.
- Based on my analysis you’ll receive an individual offer and plan to reach your desired aims. Rates for General English lessons start at EUR 45,-/60 mins and depend on the degree of individualisation.
No idea about your goals? No worries, we can also set them together during the trial lesson.